Mais Fotos

Melhores Pontuações


Start quote SEE OTHER PIC FOR SEAT SPECIFIC INFO; THIS PIC IS JUST FOR THE OVERALL VIEW FROM THIS AREA... Good view of the pitcher & plate about 20% of the time, but still with a thin railing in your way. The other 80% of the time you can't see the batter or pitcher because of people walking up the stairs and standing in front of the glass wall below. If you sit up here, go further into the middle of the section. If you really want to be near the aisle, go with Row BB Seats 1 & 2, which have about five feet of leg room. They get two stars because they're in The K and that's always good. End quote - timmystarr37

Experimenta-nos no jogo.

Descarrega a A View From My Seat Para Android Descarrega a A View From My Seat Para iPhone